Sunday, April 16, 2006

She found me on Google

A few years ago, CJ was hanging out with her friend Kristen. CJ asked, "Whatever happened to Dan Sondhelm?" They laughed and figured I was married, but Kristen suggested CJ should Google me.

CJ found me on one site and said to Kristen, "Dan can't be a Rabbi."

She found another site with my work information. CJ called Kristen and said, "I think I found him." Kristen said I looked rounder than she remembered in my company photo.

CJ emailed me, I quickly emailed her back and set up plans for a meeting over drinks.

I suggested Tom Sarris' New Orlean's Steak House which is where I took many of my dates. CJ suggested Asian instead... the first of many times to be overruled by CJ.

Kristen, thanks for being the matchmaker that put us together, twice. See We go back a decade.